Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tramps Like Us, Baby We Were Born To Run

So yesterday, my family, some friends, my buddy Meleleu, the Owl, and I went to Boston to walk around, window shop and see the city. I love cities, I want to go to college in Boston or New York City, I want to live there. But anyways, we went to Quincy Market and Fanuiel Hall, we walked through Boston Common and Newbury Street. We saw some expensive stuff. I got these sunglasses at Urban Outfitters and these rings at Marc Jacobs. They have latin on them. The top one says "veritas inlustrat", which means "truth enlightens". The other one says "serva me. servabote", which means "save me and I will save you". I thought it was a spectacular day.
The Owl bought this in the guys section at American Eagle, but she let me wear it.
Neither of these watches work by the way, I just like them.
If you look closely, you can see the Owl's reflection in my sunglasses....
I look a little chunky in this one...

2 comments:

  1. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN QUOTES ARE OVER-WHELMING ME!
    ;D
    ... I liek it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)I WAS THERE=)- THE HUMMINGBIRD

    ReplyDelete