Thursday, August 5, 2010

This is all I can take, this is how a heart breaks!

I had to shoot this inside because it was pouring outside, if my camera wouldn't have been affected I would have loved to take pictures in the rain! I actually had no power when I was doing this, it was almost pitch dark in my room good thing cameras have a flash. The title of this post is Rob Thomas, who I'm going to see in concert in a few weeks!! (With my friend Kristin). I'm really jealous of the sparrow right now, I really wanted to go see Charlie St. Cloud! Jerk! Anyways, notice the shirt in this one...it is an Owl City shirt given to me by the same Kristin I mentioned above...enjoy!

I made that necklace actually, the one with the leaf.

Notice the beautiful shirt!

The patch was falling off so I decided to safety pin it...I actually really like. (I made these shorts)

These are actually heels...even though I'm tall enough. (I couldn't get the shoes in a shot with my outfit sorry).

Another friend of mine got me that charm when she went to California, it's the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. I've been dying to go there ever since I learned about it four or five years ago.


Flower Headband-had it since I was a baby; Owl City shirt- Districtlines.com; Shoes- DSW; Jean jacket- American eagle; Shorts- originally pants from old navy, but I made them into shorts; Necklaces- made leaf necklace but the other is from block island.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the title~
    And I CAN'T WAIT!

    Also,
    The shirt looks cyoot!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks ;D
    and
    I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!

    ReplyDelete