Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You and I left our troubles far behind.

"But I still have just one more question on my mind
For all my pals who live in the oceans and the seas
With friends like these, well who needs enemies"
-Owl City
That is the continuation of the lyric featured in my title, by a certain amazing "band" I shall be seeing this saturday! Anywho, this post shall be a marvelous one! Since I'm actually in pictures with my partner, but you won;t see her much in these, and we had a photographer taking pictures for us (one of our mutual friends from school, I probably shouldn't disclose her name). Anyways this was lots o' fun but it was our first time "modeling, so excuse any funny faces...mostly on my part. But enjoy!

I really want this to exist as a hair piece.

Yes that is not the sparrow, and I know my face is funny looking.

Oh and by the way this man in the chair is a friend of ours and our photographer. But their names are a secret!
Funny faces, they make me smile.

We are on an adventure!

Sweet picture, no?

Even though I am a terrible model I still had lots of fun. Anna should be posting more pictures soon featuring more of her. But I stole the best two already (the last two). Oh well.

Ummmm....Black floral skirt: Francesca's, white button down: Amercian Eagle, Lace: Anna, Maroon floral dress: American Eagle, Blue top: Delia's, Leaf bundle: Nature.



No comments:

Post a Comment